The Open Source Pavilion at CUE 2010 - March 4th to March 6th 2010
Since CUE provides a handy schedule planner this year, I am going to do a couple of quick links here to this schedule. If you are attending CUE, you should at least take a look. Choosing sessions is quite easier with this tool.
A couple of new things this year
- Like our other latest shows, we have the privilege to partner with ASUS computers. They provide us with all the EeeTop , EeeBox and EeePC that will be use as thin clients during CUE, for hands-on session and evaluations.
- Opening hours of the Open Source Pavilion are extended.
- The Pavilion will be in a room of its own, Oasis 4 - check the schedule of the Pavilion.; The evaluation survey will also be filled there in a space contiguous to the lab.
I will give three exciting sessions at CUE this year. You can see these sessions in the planner itself, but let me list them for you right here:
- Anywhere Computing (a.k.a The New 1-to-1): Enabling scalable 1:1 with open source
- 10 Common pitfalls on the road to open source in an organization
- 60 open source programs in 60 minutes
There is limited space in the lab, so be there early.
Come and meet us in Oasis 4 whenever you have a chance, and you will actually see physically what Open Source Thin Clients with LTSP and LTSP-Cluster look like.
See you there.